Ingredients: Organic lavender floral water, skin moisturising and antimicrobial ingredient derived from radishes fermented with lactic acid bacteria Leuconostoc Kimchii
INCI: LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER*, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE**
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
We have added a natural antimicrobial ingredient; Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate to the product.
About Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Completely natural and Cosmos certified antimicrobial.
- Gentle and skin friendly ingredient made by fermentation from radish root and lactic acid bacteria called Leuconostoc kimchi.
- The antimicrobial capability is due to natural mechanisms developed by plants and microorganisms by which they protect themselves from their environment and other competing organisms.
- Has also skin moisturizing properties. In the manufacturers study small concentrations provided a 10% increase in moisturization.
Balancing & soothing toner for all skin types.
Suitable for all skin types, gentle enough for delicate children's skin.
Lavender water contains active compounds that nurture and soothe the skin. Try lavender water for skin and scalp, sunburns and itchy skin with rashes or psoriasis. Lavender water refreshes and soothes itchy scalp. It helps oily skin type to fight against acne and excess sebum.
Multi-purpose, pH-balancing flower waters are more popular in skin care than ever. The active compounds in the plant treat various skin problems and make your skin glow.
100% natural with no harmful chemicals.
* Vegan / Alcohol-Free
Regenerating & Calming Facial Toner.
Gentle lavender is known for its soothing effects on both skin and mind. It provides a wide array of topical uses, making it ideal for hair and skin application
- Suitable for all skin types, gentle enough for delicate children's skin.
- This wonderfully versatile organic flower water is a valuable by-product of lavender oil production as lavender flowers are stripped of the essential oil by steam distillation.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals that are easily absorbed by the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties make it a great acne treatment. For anyone who has rashes and psoriasis prone skin, use it to relieve the itching and irritation.
- Facilitates the skin's healing process. Spray a few mists onto sunburns to help them heal and cool down.
- Contains powerful antioxidants that can fight against the harmful effects of pollutants on the skin. Regular usage of lavender water on face keeps it looking young, bright and glowing.
- The floral water can also be used to improve hair growth and health.
- The sweet aroma of lavender can give your body a light fragrance while preventing bacterial growth and odor due to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
For long lasting benefits, radish root ferment filtrate and leuconostoc are added into the formula, both are natural antimicrobial ingredient. This ferment filtrate is completely natural and certified antimicrobial by COSMOS. This powerhouse ingredient is also a powerful moisturizer – studies show a 10% increase in moisture when used.
- The multi-purpose floral water can be used in many ways:
- as a moisturizing facial toner
- to soothe the skin after shaving (great for men, too!)
- as a soothing toner for irritated scalp
- to soothe and cool sunburned skin (tip: store your flower water in the fridge)
- for various skin problems (excess sebum, acne, itching, redness…)
- as a refreshing body spray
- as a mineral makeup fixing spray
- as a cleanser for light makeup
- to relax and calm your mind
- in the evening to promote sleep
- for children, e.g. to soothe diaper rash
* Please note that since lavender floral water is a natural product, the scent may vary from batch to batch. Slight variation in the scent is completely natural.
Member of Finnish Natural Cosmetics Society
Follow guidelines set for certified natural cosmetics by Natrue, BDIH and Ecocert
Originally imported from Finland
Most Powerful Skincare Products from Highest Quality Plants