Most Luxurious and Well-Known Floral Water in the History
Work wonders on wrinkles, fine lines and skin problems. A must-have for every women. Cleopatra herself is said to have taken rose-scented baths and to pamper her beautiful complexion.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- As a byproduct of rose essential oil distillation, rose floral water is known for its moisturizing, soothing and smoothing effect on wrinkles and fine lines. It also soothes sensitive skin with redness or couperosa and works wonders on acne-prone skin.
- For long lasting benefits, we have added a natural antimicrobial ingredient; Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate to the product. This ferment filtrate is completely natural and certified antimicrobial by Cosmos. The gentle and skin friendly ingredient was proved by the manufacturers' study to provide a 10% increase in moisturization.
- The aromatherapeutic and feminine fragrance of the rose enhances feelings of love and happiness, relaxes stressed mind and raises feminine self-esteem.
- The multi-purpose floral water can be used in many ways:
- Facial toner
- Light makeup cleanser
- Makeup fixing spray
- Body spray to moisturize
- Natural and gentle perfume
- Refreshing spray for body/ hair
- Mild deodorant
- Soothes the skin after shaving
- Soothes sensitive skin with redness or couperosa, and acne-prone skin
-Enhances feelings of love and happiness, relaxes stressed mind and raises feminine self-esteem
* Please note that since this is a natural product, the scent of the rose floral water may vary slightly depending on the batch of roses to be distilled. Any variation in the scent is completely natural.
Member of Finnish Natural Cosmetics Society
Follow guidelines set for certified natural cosmetics by Natrue, BDIH and Ecocert
Originally imported from Finland