Shea butter contains naturally skin-loving vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, such as oleic and linoleic acid. It has long been considered sacred in Africa because of its myriad health benefits.
Totally rejuvenating shea butter nourishes, moisturizes and strengthens the skin and protects it from cold and heat. It helps renew skin cells and therefore reduces stretch marks, scarring and cellulite. Shea butter is good at treating skin problems such as eczema, dermatitis and acne.
Certified organic. Vegan, unscented, preservative-free, no colorants. Gentle on babies.
* Vegan / Fragrance-Free
* Keep refrigerated in hot weather, the consistency of the product might change if it is allowed to melt.
Considered sacred in Africa because of its myriad health benefits, shea butter is known as the secret to the beauty of African women. It contains naturally skin-loving vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, such as oleic and linoleic acid.
- Suitable for all skin types, both adults and babies, especially sensitive skin.
- 100% organic with no additional ingredients. FLOW shea butter has been whisked to a fluffy consistency in order to ease use and improve absorption.
- Shea butter contains naturally skin-loving vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, such as oleic and linoleic acid.
- The multi-functional shea butter can be used for the entire body, repairing hands, dry elbows/feet/heels, nails and cuticles, atopic skin, dry or chapped lips, baby skin care, facial night cream, dry hair and split ends, beard and facial hair care etc.
- Provides Anti-Aging and Anti-wrinkle Properties: Shea butter helps tissue cell regeneration, collagen production and softening of the skin. Its high contents in unsaponifiables (e.g. phytosterols) and vitamin A, D, E and F nourish and hydrate the skin while stimulating its elasticity, preventing and healing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces Stretch Marks, Scarring and Cellulite: Because of its amazing healing properties, hydrating qualities and various vitamins, shea butter can reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring as well as cellulite.
- Soothes Eczema, Dermatitis and Acne: With various vitamins and its unique blend of fatty acids and phytosterols, shea butter is good at treating eczema, dermatitis and acne while reducing inflammation and soothing irritated skin.
- Relieves Windburn, Sunburn and Winter Dry Skin: Shea butter can penetrate deep into the skin offering more moisturizing benefits while preventing windburn. It’s also perfect for cracked and dry skin. It has a natural SPF 4 and vitamin E, providing natural protection from sun damage.
- Moisturizes Both Scalp and Hair: Shea butter seals in moisture, conditioning the scalp, alleviating dandruff and providing overall protection from harsh climates.
- Prevents Diaper Rash for Babies: Shea butter makes a great diaper rash ointment for your baby because of its anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that can fight off yeast.
Do you know?
Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). Traditionally, collecting the shea nuts is a woman’s job. Today, it’s an important source of livelihood for local women. Collecting the nuts for shea butter does not harm the trees and is an ecologically sustainable business.
Member of Finnish Natural Cosmetics Society
Follow guidelines set for certified natural cosmetics by Natrue, BDIH and Ecocert
Originally imported from Finland
Most Powerful Skincare Products from Highest Quality Plants