This product is Best Primer-Winner in Scandinavian Makeup Awards 2019!
KORENTO Soft Velvet Primer is infused with Korento Berry Active Complex™， which is a compact package of rich arctic berry seed oils that do all the best for your skin. Arctic sea buckthorn, lingonberry, bilberry, blackcurrant and rosehip are packed with vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants that protect your skin against oxidative stress.
Apply a few drops of KORENTO Soft Velvet Primer on cleansed face prior to other makeup products. Allow the primer to absorb and wait until your skin feels silky, before moving on to other products. KORENTO Soft Velvet Primer is transparent and gives your skin a subtle glow, so the product is also suitable for daily use if you prefer − instead of the whole nine yards of makeup − just the beautiful glow, a fair dose of softness and skin care benefits from the soulful arctic ingredients.
Primer is the base of a long-lasting makeup. Soft Velvet Primer evens out the surface of the skin, making it appear elegantly luminous.
Handcrafted, manufactured and packed in Finland, the foundation is truly natural and vegan with high percentage of certified organic ingredients. All raw materials are COSMOS- or ECOCERT- approved.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Evens out skin tone, fades fine lines and pores
- Transparent but gives your skin a subtle glow
- Cream to powder formula makes the skin silky smooth
- Prolongs the staying power of makeup
- Moisturises the skin
- Infused with organic argan oil and Korento Berry Active Complex™ which contains some of the most potent, free radical fighting antioxidant and vitamin rich arctic berries such as bilberry, lingonberry and seabuckthorn
- Can be used singly every day for a beautiful glow, a fair dose of softness and skin care benefits from the soulful arctic ingredients
SHAKE BEFORE USE!
HOT TIP: No make up-make up!
You can use Soft Velvet Primer on it’s own when you want to pamper your face with a bit of natural glow and a whole lotta nurturing of the high quality natural oils.
Originally imported from Finland