Melvita Organic Argan Oil comes from the Moroccan coastline near Essaouira and Agadir. Here, the argan tree produces an oil famed over centuries for its exceptional nourishing, repairing and protective properties. Argan oil is exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 6 and Omega-9) and sterols.
- Omega-6 - restore moisture-locking layer by reinforcing cellular adhesion;
- Omega-9 - strengthen the hydrolipidic film to lock the skin moisture;
- With its “Double Moisture Locking” properties, 100% organic Argan Oil gives your skin a lasting moisture boost without clogging the pores.
- Nourished, protected and firmer skin
- Strengthening and repairing hair
- All skin types - especially dry and fragile
- Colorant and preservative-free.
Melvita beauty oils are obtained from the first cold pressing of selected seeds, fruits or roots, and contain the active nutrients specific to each plant. With no artificial colorants or fragrances, they can be applied alone or used with daily skin care products and are suitable for face, body and hair.
Organic cosmetic certified by ECOCERT as 100% organic
100% authentic. Direct import from France.
Made from hand-crushed kernels and extracted mechanically by the Ounarha women’s co-operative in Essaouira, using a cold-pressing system, Melvita’s Argan oil complies with the ethical criteria for fair trade: fairness for producers when buying raw materials, preservation of biodiversity and the environment, and responsible, sustainable farming methods.