Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, organic sesame seed oil, glycerin, water, organic coconut milk powder, organic castor oil, organic jojoba oil, arctic blackcurrant seed oil, organic lemongrass, organic lavandin (hybrid lavender) essential oil, organic cedarwood essential oil, maltodextrin (from coconut milk powder), organic rosemary leaf (antioxidant) extracted in organic sunflower seed oil.
INCI: SODIUM COCOATE*, SODIUM SESAMESEEDATE*, GLYCERIN*, AQUA**, COCOS NUCIFERA FRUIT POWDER*, SODIUM CASTORATE*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL*, RIBES NIGRUM SEED OIL*, CYMBOPOGON CITRATUS LEAF OIL*, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA FLOWER OIL*, CEDRUS ATLANTICA WOOD OIL*, MALTODEXTRIN*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, CITRAL**, GERANIOL**, LIMONENE**, LINALOOL**
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
*** From natural essential oil
100 % Organic shampoo soap bar with coconut milk for dry, brittle and treated hair
Suitable for all hair types, especially suitable for dry and brittle hair type.
Organic coconut milk softens dry and coarse hair and helps the hair retain its moisture. This lovely bar produces rich, creamy and soft lather and is suitable for daily use. Gentle on scalp.
100% natural handmade soaps with high quality organic plant oils. Our soaps are cold processed which enables us to use loads of natural active ingredients like herbs, berries, clays and salts and retain all the nutrients.
Deeply conditioning and nourishing with nutrient-rich wild blackcurrant seed oil.
- Suitable for all hair types, especially suitable for dry and brittle hair type.
- Contains coconut oil and coconut milk. Softens dry and coarse hair and helps the hair retain its moisture.
- Wild blackcurrant seed oil is high in linolenic acid as well as polyphenol and anti-oxidants, effectively preventing hair loss, hail breakage and dry hair.
- Mild and gentle on scalp.
- Produces rich, creamy and soft lather.
- The scent is the natural result of a shampoo bar made entirely of organic plant oils, herbs and essential oils.
- Because of the cold process we use, we are also able to use loads of natural active ingredients like herbs, berries, clays and salts. In typical industrial soap-making practices, this isn’t possible.
* Soap cannot be left in standing water.
Member of Finnish Natural Cosmetics Society
Follow guidelines set for certified natural cosmetics by Natrue, BDIH and Ecocert
Originally imported from Finland
Most Powerful Skincare Products from Highest Quality Plants