Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, organic hemp seed oil, glycerin, water, organic castor oil, green clay, charcoal powder, organic tea tree essential oil, organic nettle, organic cedarwood essential oil, organic cassia leaf, organic vetiver grass essential oil, organic rosemary leaf (antioxidant) extracted in organic sunflower seed oil.
INCI: SODIUM COCOATE*, SODIUM HEMPSEEDATE*, GLYCERIN*, AQUA**, SODIUM CASTORATE*, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, MONTMORILLONITE**, CHARCOAL POWDER**, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL*, URTICA DIOICA LEAF*, CEDRUS ATLANTICA WOOD OIL*, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA LEAF*, VETIVERIA ZIZANOIDES ROOT OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, LIMONENE***
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
*** From natural essential oil
Balancing shampoo soap bar for scalp problems.
Suitable for all hair types, including slightly oily hair. Good for for those with various scalp problems.
One of our most popular shampoo soap bars, the Hemp shampoo bar is designed specifically for people that have a problematic scalp, such as itching, dandruff, and irritation. We’ve added Finnish cold-pressed hemp oil (packed with omega fatty acids), organic tea tree essential oil, and nettle from a local farmer in Hyvinkää to help soothe and heal dry scalps. Completely vegan, this soap bar is best for all hair types, including slightly oily hair.
100% natural handmade soaps with high quality organic plant oils. Our soaps are cold processed which enables us to use loads of natural active ingredients like herbs, berries, clays and salts and retain all the nutrients.
If you want to have healthy hair, you need to have a healthy scalp. Hemp Shampoo Soap Bar can soothe various scalp disorders to ensure healthier, stronger and thicker hair.
- Suitable for all hair types, including slightly oily hair. Good for for those with various scalp problems, such as itching, dandruff and irritation.
- Contains scalp and hair nurturing Finnish cold pressed hemp seed, organic tea tree essential oil, and nettle from a local farmer in Hyvinkää to help soothe and heal dry scalps.
- Hemp seed oil is high in essential fatty acids as well as vitamins and protein, acting as a very strong conditioning agent to combat scalp problems.
- Thanks to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, tea tree oil fights the fungus and bacteria that cause dandruff and itchy scalp without drying out the scalp.
- The hair is made of up to 90% protein and needs essential fatty acids to grow. Hemp seed oil is a great source of protein, vitamin E and fatty acids. It can also help improves blood circulation to the scalp, which makes it a perfect supply of nutrients to stimulate hair growth and promote the health of the hair follicles.
- The scent is the natural result of a shampoo bar made entirely of organic plant oils, herbs and essential oils.
- Because of the cold process we use, we are also able to use loads of natural active ingredients like herbs, berries, clays and salts. In typical industrial soap-making practices, this isn’t possible.
* Soap cannot be left in standing water.
Member of Finnish Natural Cosmetics Society
Follow guidelines set for certified natural cosmetics by Natrue, BDIH and Ecocert
Originally imported from Finland
Most Powerful Skincare Products from Highest Quality Plants