Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, organic sesame seed oil, glycerin, water, organic castor oil, moroccan lava clay, organic tea tree essential oil, organic rosemary, organic cedarwood essential oil, organic lavandin (hybrid lavender) essential oil, organic rosemary leaf (antioxidant) extracted in organic sunflower seed oil.
INCI: SODIUM COCOATE*, SODIUM SESAMESEEDATE*, GLYCERIN*, AQUA**, SODIUM CASTORATE*, MOROCCAN LAVA CLAY**, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF*, CEDRUS ATLANTICA WOOD OIL*, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA FLOWER OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, LIMONENE***, LINALOOL***
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
*** From natural essential oil
A shampoo soap for oily hair contains sebum production balancing tea tree oil and soothing rosemary.
Suitable for oily hair.
Tea Tree Shampoo Soap contains purifying tea tree oil which can also balance sebum production. Its antimicrobial and antifungal properties can relieve scalp problems including dandruff and itchy scalp, giving you a stronger and healthier hair.
100% natural handmade soaps with high quality organic plant oils. Our soaps are cold processed which enables us to use loads of natural active ingredients like herbs, berries, clays and salts and retain all the nutrients.
Purifying and sebum balancing power of tea tree makes it an ultimate solution to all problems of oily hair.
- Formulated for oily hair.
- Contains tea tree oil to balance and encourage sebum protection, while also providing antimicrobial, antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- Tea tree shampoo will effectively and gently cleanse your hair so that you can enjoy more time between washes.
- Rosemary is also added as skin soothing herb.
- Use on hair and scalp to improve volume and shine.
- Can also use on other skin problems, such as pimples, rashes, folliculitis and dandruff.
The wonderfully crisp, herby scent is a great morning pick-me-up, and also the natural result of a shampoo bar made entirely of organic plant oils, herbs and essential oils.
- Because of the cold process we use, we are also able to use loads of natural active ingredients like herbs, berries, clays and salts. In typical industrial soap-making practices, this isn’t possible.
* Soap cannot be left in standing water.
Member of Finnish Natural Cosmetics Society
Follow guidelines set for certified natural cosmetics by Natrue, BDIH and Ecocert
Originally imported from Finland
Most Powerful Skincare Products from Highest Quality Plants